Spooky Pumpkins

Here's a great decorating idea that's easy to do. Buy some white craft pumpkins and then use our Decor Elements Spooky Things $14.95 (pg 8) in the Mini Catalog with some Desinger Jewels, Black Flourish $4.95. I used one pack of the Jewels and one pack of the DE. I actually have a lot of images still left over from the DE. So I can make a few more projects with it.



I used the Waffle Paper and Raven Lace to make the tag along with the stamp set Batty For You $23.95


I'm working on making the 12 days of Halloween from our DSP in the big cattie. So check back and see what I come up with.

Happy Stampin'!


Comments

Patti said…
These look great. Halloween is not my favorite but I love seeing what everyone does with their Stampin' Up! products. I'm a new follower from SC.
Unknown said…
Love these!! I bought some myself over the weekend--I am planning on decorating them, too. I loved this idea--and the spooky house.

Thanks for playing with us here at SUO Challenges. :)

Amy
Melina said…
Great project! These are too cute :)
Thanks so much for joining us at SUO Challenges!
Jen Timko said…
These are wonderful! Clever idea!

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Look who's getting a visit from the toothfairy!