Finished my Halloween Tree

Just in time too! Now I can put some fun treats for the girls inside the cones.

Here's the finished tree:


Close up of a cone:


Close up of a tag:


I made 12 for the 12 days of Halloween but since I didn't start the count down until today I left 12 off the tree. My girls came home from school and noticed all the cones on the tree right away. They wanted to know if they could look inside the cones. I told them they had to start with 11 and then the next day they could do 10, then 9, then 8, etc.  So they opened up 11 and there were two bouncy balls with spiders inside them. They loved them! Tomorrow they'll be able to have candy ones since it's Friday. I only let them have dessert or candy on nights that aren't school nights. Otherwise they can't fall asleep very well.

If you bought my paper pack sampler you can make all 12 cones with it. Do you want me to show you how easy it is to make these? Send me an email and we'll get together and I'll show you. You have to have some sticky strip for the ribbon and to close the cones.

Have a Happy Halloween!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Look who's getting a visit from the toothfairy!