Don't Leave Your Camera Laying Around

Here are some random shots that my girls took while I was busy. I don't remember them having my camera so they must have found it laying around.







This is just a sampling that I found on the camera when I downloaded pictures. There are some strange pictures. My bed not made, vents, more stuffed animals, the trophy mounts that my husband has around the house.

Here's something a little more normal. I made this card for Steve's cousin who's baby was baptised a few weekends ago.


I used the modern label punch to make the cross. I reallly should get a stamp set with a cross in it. But this worked just fine.

Okay gotta run. More later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Look who's getting a visit from the toothfairy!