Looks like a crime scene!

Just look at the floor of my office! This is what happens when you have to prepare for a Big Shot Class that 8 people are coming to.


Luckily no one was harmed during the making of these cards. LOL. Look at the cards I designed using the XL Die called O Christmas Tree.
Front of card:


Inside of card:


Big Shot stuff I used:

Spider Web embossing folder, O Christmas Tree die, Scallop Circle #2,Timeless Type Junior Alphabet

Punches: Large Oval, Modern Label, Word Window

I also made a Christmas one:




Francesca made a delicious dinner for us to eat and provided a pitcher of margaritas from her hubby's restaurant The Poor Mexican. Yummy!  Everyone one had a good time making the card but it was definately more advanced then the average card I usually have people make. I was sort of showing off for Francesca since she's always making her cards look better than mine. LOL.

Don't forget to sign up for my Simply Adorned class. It's a great deal and perfect for giving to a friend, teacher or yourself. Deadline for payment is October 4th.

Happy Stampin'!

Comments

Oh this is cool! I could never do something like this. What amazing talent! Thank you so much for participating with us at Stampin' Up! Only Challenges and we hope to see you on October 5 for our next challenge. God bless and have a great day!
AnnMarie said…
Adorable!! Following along from VA! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Look who's getting a visit from the toothfairy!