Check your emails!

I had someone tell me today she didn't know about my Christmas Card Class being moved to the first Sunday of the month. She didn't check her email so she missed out on making this gorgeous card. Lookie:



Sorry Deb! I'll call you next time.

Flora was my only attendee and we had a great time designing this card. She helped me pick out the base color. I love it and was glad I could finally use my Marina Mist paper I bought. We also used the brayer, blender pens and sponges.

After making the 10 Christmas Cards we made up a card that my Girl Scout Troop can help put together and send to the troops overseas. We used the Build a Bear stamp set. I'll show you a picture tomorrow.

Well I'm off to bed. If you still haven't paid me for the Simply Adorned class call me or email me. I'm placing the order tomorrow.

'Night!

Comments

craftysahmiam said…
Love it, thanks for sharing =) New follower from Stampin' Connection, craftysahmiam.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Look who's getting a visit from the toothfairy!