Monkey See Monkey Do

Do you all remember that we have a stamp set of a sock monkey?? I just had to have it when it first came out. Of course then I got the accessories when those came out too. I love my little monkey but hardly ever use it. Well at Wal Mart they have doggie toys that are sock monkeys. I got this for my buddy Trapper. Isn't he cute? He has been sewn a few times. Not that well made but so darn cute!


I was inspired to make a card using the same color scheme. Check it out:


I gave this card to my friend Becky. She's always making the best cards and sending them to me so I thought I'd send her one for a change. (Hope you got your card before I posted this!) LOL.

I love the ghost pumpkin too. I really like how it turned out. Hope Becky likes it too!

Happy Stampin'!

Comments

Love that sock monkey!! I'm following from SC!

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Look who's getting a visit from the toothfairy!