Happy Halloween framed art

Okay here's another easy project you can do with the Decor Elements vinyl rub-ons.



I layered Tangerine Tango, Pumpkin Pie and Dafodil Delight cardstock with Basic Black on the sides. I tore the paper to give it a creepy feel.

I drew the mansion because I don't have the stamp set that's in the book. I did a pretty good job of copying though.

The bats are the punch we sell and the ghosts are a die that I cut out with the Big Shot. Tip: punch out a small black circle and attach to the back of the ghost to make his eyes black. Easy peesy.

After you make background and insert it into the frame you line up the Decor Elements that says Happy Halloween on the glass and rub it on. You're done! This is a great Halloween art piece that can be used year after year.


Come back tomorrow to see my Haunted House. It'll make you scream!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Look who's getting a visit from the toothfairy!