I'm getting free Rubbah!

Yesterday was a challenge to all demonstrators to book workshops. Easy enough. Well the thing was that if all demonstrators as a whole booked 5000 workshops in one day then we would get a free stamp set from the Mini Catalog that is coming out in Janurary. This is a stamp set that I've never seen before and isn't for purchase until Janurary. So do you know how excited I was when they announced that we booked 5500 workshops!!! Very!!!! LOL.  Just think, if you were a demonstrator too and had booked one workshop yesterday you would have been able to get a free stamp set too. Cool stuff like this happens all the time so if you are thinking about becoming a demonstrator visit my page that's all about joining my team.

Click here: Join My Team

Here is a few other things that we got from the challenge. Plus my name is in a drawing for a $100 Stampin' Up! shopping spree. 


"The names of all participants will be featured in a future current update. Participants will also receive the Candy Cane Lane Photo Card Kit and the new Buttons Buttons Set from the Occasions Mini. Stay tuned for details about collecting your award. In that current update, we'll also announce winners of several $100 catalog shopping sprees. "

Do I have anything fun to show you today? Not really. LOL. I've been way too busy making things to stop to take pictures. Try back tomorrow and see if there's anything new.

Happy Stampin'

Comments

Lori Turner said…
Congrats, Jackie! I am a Canadian Demo, and this is the first I've heard about such a contest...was it only offered for the US Demos??

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Look who's getting a visit from the toothfairy!