Thank you cards

Okay, today I've been busy making thank you cards. Now I know I have some simple cards I can use but these cards are for very special people. One is my UPS man. I have wanted to give him a thank you card for a long time. In fact it's probably been almost a year since he went above and beyond what I would think is his job. I had a Stampin' Up! shipment coming on a Friday and it had things I needed for a class that night. Usually my UPS guy comes around 5:30pm or 6pm. So when he came by on a Wednesday with a delivery I asked him about the shipment on Friday and if there was anyway to get it a little earlier. He said he would keep an eye out for it and took a label off of my current box so he'd know what to look for.

I never expected much. Just hoped it would get their a little earlier. So to my surprise at 10am the doorbell rings and it's the UPS guy with my package. I was so excited! He made my day. Plus I was able to prep for my class without stress. THANK YOU UPS!

Here's the card I finally made for him.


I hope he likes it. I'm going to send one to the UPS center too.

I'm waiting for the UPS guy to show up today so I can surprise him with the card. Plus I have lots of pre-order stuff from the Holiday Mini Catalog. Woo Hoo! Can't wait to start playing with my fun goodies.

Have a blessed day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!