Just Believe

A few days ago I was playing around with my color coach and I found an interesting color combination.  Baja Breeze, Cajun Craze and Basic Gray. I wanted to use the stamp set Just Believe with these colors so here's what I came up with.


I added the pearl accent too. I love how it turned out. The bow took a couple times to tie but I  think it's perfect! If you know me I'm not a person that strives for perfection. Usually it's, "good enough." This time I decided to try, try again. This satin ribbon is beautiful! Too bad the gray will be retiring at the end of this month. So will the Chocolate Chip and the Bashful Blue.

I'm also playing around with the new frame I bought from Stampin' Up! It's just plain white but I'm going to paint it using our craft ink or the distressing tool kit. Then I'm going to use Smooch Spritz to add some shimmer. I can't wait! But I have to wait because the thick texture paint on there needs to dry over night.

Here's a picture of it before I paint it.





Come back soon to see more amazing projects. LOL.

Comments

Jen said…
That card is gorgeous. I can't say I would have tried those colours together but you make it great!
Jackie Barfield said…
thanks Jen! I know! I looked under the Baja Breeze and found that combo. It had a heart next to it so that means Shelli loves it. LOL. I think the orange/rust color makes it pop just enough.

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!