Get inspired to Share What You Love!

Okay, I realize that not all of you are demonstrators that visit my blog but I truly think this is a must watch video. Actually it's videos. So if you have some time check out Kimberly Van Diepen's website where she tells you about how she runs her Stampin' Up! Business. By the way, she is the #1 Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in the United States. AWESOME! She's very fun and cute and her videos are entertaining. Especially when a bug makes a cameo. LOL. 

Blog: http://stampinbythesea.com/

So if after watching this video (or videos) you would like to know more about becoming a demonstrator or if you are part of the Stampin' Up! family already and would like to take your business to the next level, contact me and we'll help each other out. I love this business because it lets me be creative and do what I love. I'm able to share this with friends and I think most people really enjoy the time they spend crafting. I've never heard anyone say, "That was a waste of my time." They go home with something handmade and beautiful. They spent time socializing with friends and they had a night (or day) away from home. We all could use that once in a while. So if you want to start sharing what you love contact me and we'll start planning your workshop.

Speaking of sharing, here's a great card I got at convention that I have to share.



Look at all the details in this. Glitter, dimensionals, punches, embossing folder for background. Not to mention all the cutting out they did. I love this stamp set too so now I'm inspired to go create something with it.

Thanks for looking today and I hope you have a blessed weekend.

Comments

Nanci said…
I have this set but haven't used it yet. Very cute card.
I'm following you from SC. Hope you'll join my blog too! www.crafthavenretreats.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Look who's getting a visit from the toothfairy!