Friday the 13th!

Well nothing bad happened and Friday the 13th is almost over. (knock on wood). The girls did meet their teachers today. I had so much fun seeing all my girl scouts at the school today. There's no better feeling then to have someone else's kid run up to you and hug you. I'm not someone they have to love but it's awesome that they do!

My teachers are so wonderful! Ms. Gordon had very special treat bags for the kids that had a note about what each item meant. A penny to show you are valuable. A Hersey's Hug to let them know they can come to her for a hug anytime. I was impressed. Ms. Tuvesen was very nice too. I was busy filling out forms and did not get to spend as much time with her but I did sign up to be a room mom. I don't want to be the head room mom but I would love to help out.

So today I made some cards for the teachers. Take a look.


Jessica colored in her bear. I did on Amanda's. It's new buttons from the Holiday Mini and also the accessories for the Build-a-bear set. I love it! Can't wait to make more holiday themed bears.

Here's a card I made for Halloween from a new set in the Mini catalog.



I love that technique with the brayer and the embossing folders. This one is in the Holiday Mini. I bet you can't wait! The ribbon is so soft and those glitter brads! Love it all. Of course this little girl is so adorable. I had fun coloring her in.

Hope you liked my cards today. Have a pleasant night.

Comments

Sandy Hill said…
Your cards are really cute. We made it through Friday the 13th, yea!!! I am a new follower of yours from SC. Please drop over and visit my blog.
http://www.inkyfingersatwork.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!