Halloween Simply Adorned

Here's a cute insert I made for my Simply Adorned Charm.

Front                                                                                     Back

I used the new set from the Holiday Mini that has a cute witch and dracula. It comes with a pumpkin, cat and other images. I also used the new black ribbon. It's so soft and delicate. Colors I used are Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Basic Gray, Pumpkin Pie.

My girls went back to school this week. The house seems more quiet and clean. LOL.

Here they are in the morning.


They sort of look like twins. LOL. I get asked that all the time. But there's 16 months between them.

Okay so I've been making a lot of fun projects this week that I can't wait to show you. But I still need to take pictures of them so come back soon to see what I've made.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!