So many Cupcakes, so little time!

I'm really loving this new stamp set and punch! Lookie at all the fun cards you can make using them.

I made the one above using scraps I had in a box.


Alma made this one. She's a friend of mine from California. She was visiting this weekend and I had my customer appreciation class on Saturday. I'm looking forward to seeing what Becky makes. She took her scraps home to play with it some more.

Here's another example I made. This is the souped up version of the swap I did for my downline.


I used the new seam binding in Baja Breeze. The paper is Greenhouse Gala. I love the papers in person much better than in the catalog. I think the colors pop so much more in person.

Enjoy your day and go craft!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!