Not too early for this one

Okay ladies. We all struggle with masculine cards. I dont have a lot of stamps that can be for either a man or a woman but I was inspired today to make this Father's Day card. Here's what inspired me.

My daughter Amanda was wearing this animal print shirt and I thought, "Smooch Spritz!!!!" LOL.  So here is what I did to copy this pattern since Stampin' Up! doesn't have an animal print designer paper.

I started with Crumb Cake cardstock. I spritzed basic black marker on it then I sponged More Mustard which smeared the black a little. After that I spritzed it with Gold Smooch Spray.


I added some layers of basic black cardstock and crumb cake and then stamped my lion from Fox and Friends. I cut it out and put a window pane over the top of it and tied it into place with crumb cake ribbon.


The saying is from the level II hostess set in the Occassions Mini Catalog. Here's another view so you don't see such a glare.


Oh I almost forgot to mention the trees. Lovely as a Tree stamp set. LOVE THIS SET!!!!!

My hubby had a few gifts to give this weekend and asked me to wrap them. Here's my little wrapping job with special tags attached. Hee hee.



I love the size on these stamps. Perfect for the tag punch.

What inspires you? Look around an see what catches your eye. That's how to start to form a style. My style is all over the place! LOL. I like too many things! I do really wish for some DSP in animal prints. A nice giraffe print maybe?

Have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!