Card Buffet! Yummy!

Yesterday was my stamp a stack class that I hold every last Sunday of the month. Well a customer of mine suggested that I do a card buffet so that there's more to pick from. I love this idea! So I set up my kitchen just like a buffet with the cards on plates. Hee hee. My girls came in and asked if we were going to be eating cards. No silly. LOL.

There were four cards to pick from. I really thought everyone would want to do the Valentine's the most so I didn't cut much for my Christmas cards. Unfortunately I ran out of the Christmas cards first. Crazy! LOL. 

Here's the set up for 10 people to come stamp at my house. I may need to buy more chairs. They are on sale at Sam's for $28 for four. (If they are still there I may buy them).


I also had my card display out and some new cards I made were on the table for everyone to see. I'm getting a lot of good feedback on the window panes. Might start putting some of those in my door prize bucket.





Big Shot embossing station! This is where the magic happens. Punches and Crop-o-dile are laid out just in case too.


Here's the St. Patty's Day card. I love the dimension to it.



We used Naturals White Cardstock and embossed the edges with the new embossing folder in the Mini Catalog. I love this new folder! It's called Framed Tulips. We sponged a little ink on it. Love it!

Then we made some Valentine's cards. One of my friends turned her's into Anniversary cards. I love it!



We used the Letterpress, watercolor paper and craft ink. It looks so nice in person! Super easy to make too. (Thanks Laura for letting us borrow your plate. Of course now I love it and must have my own! Darn it!)

Here's some more fun things to look at using SAB and Mini stamps at this blog: Click here

I hope you are inspired to create something beautiful today!

Comments

Yolanda said…
That is a great idea! I think I'll hve to incorporate tht into my events. TFS. I am following you from SC. #295. yolanda-tryingtobecreative.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!