Leadership was AWESOME!!!

I had the best time in Nashville, TN! I worked hard to earn the chance to go to Leadership this year and was so glad that I made it in. I will tell you the event sold out and I had many fellow demonstrators complain that they didn't get in. Some were lucky to transfer into someone else's spot when they couldn't go. One lucky lady was my roommate. Kacey, my convention buddy from last time, couldn't go and transferred her ticket to Michele. Michele is super talented and made the best pillow gift. I had to steal the idea and make some for my downline when I got back. Here's a picture of her gift to me.

She used the 6 x 6 page protectors to make the clear pouch. Then she used DSP and inserted into it for the background.

Here's some other pillow gifts I got.

Vickie was so generous and included a $7 gift card to Starbucks! 

Here's a picture of all the stuff I got at Leadership.


I did buy the matching wallet to the purse. Everyone got a purse when they checked in. Some people won different prizes throughout the event. My color was never called but they had two prizes for everyone that was there and that included the red glimmer paper, glimmer brads, glitter glass, buttons, fabric, downloads for MDS and the Level II stamp set from the mini catalog.

Then the Make N Takes that they had for us were AWESOME! Here's the 2 x 1 1/2 Charm with the 34" chain. We made three inserts for it.




This brooch is so beautiful. A few of my downline saw it tonight and want me to have a class so they can make it. If you want to sign up for the class let me know and I'll set a date.



Here I am in front of one of the many waterfalls that I encountered at my hotel. We stayed at the Gaylord Opry Hotel. It's worth a visit if you are ever in Nashville.



My Upline, Mandy, made it to Managers Reception this year. She was treated to dinner and entertainment at the Wild Horse Saloon. Here's a link to see some pictures from that.  Linda's Blog

I want to go to Managers Reception next year! They get a new stamp set that no one else has seen yet. It'll be out in Summer Mini Cattie. It's really neat and I can't wait to have the set. It's a good one for scrapbookers.

Well I may need to do some catching up on sleep so I'm off to bed. Hope you enjoyed all the pictures.

Comments

Becky H. said…
Sounds like you had a great time. Love all the pictures and ideas. Hope to see you soon.

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!