More Cupcake cards

Here's another creation using the cupcake stamp set and punch. Only it's not a cupcake!  Looks really cute though and can be a birthday card or a Valentine's day card. I used a stamp from the SAB catalog too.

Here's the simple version:



And here's the souped up version:


I think we'll have the first card be one of the cards for my stamp a stack class on Sunday. If you want to add the diamonds, ribbon and pearls you'll have to place an order. And if you are going to place an order you might as well earn some free SAB stamp sets. I've got a few packages to pick from to help you get to the magic number.

One way to get there is to buy a Simply Adorned Charm, chain and stamp set. When you do that you get to come to my class on February 20th. Sign up now to reserve a spot.

Or you can pick from three Packages. I'll have more details on those tomorrow. Plus I'll have another card to show you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!