Lookie at this cute box

I really like how this turned out. I actually had my stamp club ladies make this and since I was designing while they were there I had them help me out a bit. I kept adding to it and they finally told me, "Enough".  LOL.

Here's the tissue box holder.

It looks really nice in my bathroom. Hee Hee. I love these colors. The embossing folder really is pretty too. I used smooch on the inside parts of the swirl. I also used the scallop edge punch. Oh and I sponged Baja Breeze on the raised parts.

To see how to make this check out this YouTube video.  Click Here

Have a great day!

Comments

Mandy Grant said…
Too fun, I've done that before. They think it's cool when they can be i on the designing part.

Girl, I'm so proud of you and I'm blessed you're part of my group!

Love ya

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight