Sympathy Dog Card

We hate to hear when someone has lost a pet. This stamp set is one that sadly I have used a few times. It's also versatile enough that you can use it for happy times too.



I made this card kinda quickly because I need to run out the door in an hour. Hopefully I can do a better one this afternoon and show it off.

Here's the stamp set:


Steve and I picked apples today. Here's the bounty we got so far.



I need to get busy and make some apple pie, apple cake, applesauce, apple butter. LOL.

We also have a bunch of tomatoes, bell peppers and eggplant starting to rippen.



I should get this stamp set. Homegrown. It would be perfect for labeling the cans of tomato sauce I'm going to be canning. LOL.


I hope you have enjoyed today's post. Come back tomorrow and see if I have a better card using the D is for Dog stamp set.

Thanks again for looking and feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!