A rose for a rose

It's that time of year when we have to say goodbye to  favorite stamp sets and hello to new ones. I just placed my order for new stamps, ink pads in the New In Colors and ribbon. Plus as a demonstrator I get an extra discount on top of my demo discount because I'm a Senior Supervisor. If I could just promote to Manager I would get the bundle for FREE. Oh well. Maybe next time. LOL.

I decided (let's hope I can do it) that I will post everyday a new card made by me using a retiring stamp set. (No laughing).

So here's my first creation using Fifth Avenue Floral. I'm making this card for a friend from High School. Actually for her daughter. I hope she likes it.



I used a really neat technique with re-inkers, shimmer paper and embossing powder. Love the watercolor affect.

I also used Concord Crush and Wisteria Wonder. Concord Crush is retiring this year so stock up on the cardstock.

That's it for now. Have a blessed day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!