New Stuff

Okay, I didn't get a new card made using the D is for Dog stamp but I did make cards using new Stampin' Up! stamp sets coming out next month. So here's a little sneaky peaky.


These are three cards I made Friday night at the craft night I went to. Stayed up til 1:30am!

Here's the bird card up close:


This card uses all the new In Colors and is mostly a one layer card. Making cards like this is so simple and inexpensive. I didn't add a saying yet because it could be a Thank You card or a Birthday Card or a Get Well Soon card. So many possibilities. 

What's my new favorite color out of the New In Colors? I think Summer Starfruit. It's a really unique yellow that I don't think will be easy to find anywhere else. It's not like any of the other colors we have currently but does remind me of Kiwi Kiss. It's a color that will change as you put it next to other colors. I love that!

For example: It looks more yellow when you put it next to Gumball Green. But next to blue it's more greenish. I am having fun playing with it.

Here's another card I made using the Summer Starfruit color with Midnight Muse.


This stamp set is called Everything Eleanor. It comes in two cases and has so many wonderful images. My favorite is the swirl and the background images I used in this card. The bird and flowers are elegant too.

Last but not least is the Birthday Card.



I got this bitty stamp set called Make a Cake for free during Sale-a-bration for recruiting. Plus the paper, plus some ribbon too. I love Stampin' Up! They spoil their demonstrators.

I used a new hostess set called Wacky Wishes. You are going to want this stamp set!!! Seriously. It has a lot of useful sayings. A fun font too.

I used the new In Colors again. This time I focused more on the Midnight Muse. This card would be great for a man or woman, boy or girl. You could even add a number to personalize it.

Well I gotta run. Lots of laundry and apples calling my name. LOL. (Finally cooking those apples I picked.)

More tomorrow.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!