Plant Hope is retiring

Here's a stamp set that I'm sad is retiring. Plant Hope. It's got two lovely trees that I will miss.

Here's a Father's Day Card that I just made using the pine trees.



I used Well Worn DSP too. I really like the masculine feel to that paper. But it also has some other natural wood that would work with any occasion. Also used Crumb Cake, Early Espresso and Soft Suede cardstock. Antique brads with hemp twine. Punch is the Designer Label Punch and I stamped Happy Father's Day from the stamp set Delightful Dozen (not retiring).

I used a blender pen and Always Artichoke Ink to color in the trees. Oh and I also sponged the edges of everything in Soft Suede. You know me. Gotta sponge on all my cards. LOL.

Here's my Christmas card that I sent out. I used the palm tree and Winter Post (also retiring).


Thanks for looking. Off to do some laundry, make dinner, run the girls to dance rehearsal and then sleep. Maybe. LOL.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Look who's getting a visit from the toothfairy!