Friends card

I really like this set a lot called Vintage Vogue. I've used it a few times and like how you can make so many different cards with it. I was running short on time so I decided to go simple without any techniques (unless you call tearing a technique).  Here's my card:


I used Concord Crush, Pear Pizazz and Blushing Bride Ink. This card took less than 5 minutes to make. Just stamp a bunch of flowers randomly, punch out a few flowers, tear some edges, poke some holes and add some vintage brads.

I could add ribbon and do some embossing but really wouldn't you like to get this card? Sometimes we over think making cards and then never send one because we don't have time to make the "perfect" card. I say sending a handmade card is better than no card at all. So go create something "not so perfect" to give to a friend today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!