New Catalog - WOW!

Today the new catalog went live on the Demonstrator website so I'm able to see all the new stamp sets, dies, embossing folders, punches, etc. before anyone else. Let me just say WOW!!!! Can't wait to get my hands on the new butterfly punch. I've already ordered some sneak peaks and they should be arriving in the next couple of days.

Do you wish you were a demo? Are you the type who wants the latest and greatest first? Demos get to order Sneak Peak items this month and if you join this month you can add those same great sneak peaks to your starter kit. Stampin' Up! has made it easier than ever to become a crafter. You pick what you want. There's no set items. You don't have to get ink (but our new ink pads are to die for) or stamps even. You can pick the Big Shot or dies, or buttons or ribbon or or or. It's all up to you. Pick all adhesive if you want. LOL. The best part of getting the kit is FREE SHIPPING.

Cost of the starter kit is $99 and you get to pick up to $125 worth of products. That means you get free shipping (valued at $12) and $25 free product. Something tells me my team of TURTLES will be growing soon.

Here's a lilttle crafting to show off retiring stamps:


Laura made this card for our team meeting swap. I love the details on this. The twine and brads remind me of a guitar string and the embossed guitar in gold is so Rockin'. She also used our retiring Decorative Strip letters Billboard for the Big Shot. What a versitile font. The stamp set is Grundge Rock on page 90 of the catalog.

Here's my little card that I designed with Laura at the team meeting.



We used bleach on the background. The stamp set is Nature's Nest and I will miss this set because of the turtle of course. But it's really great for the nest, dragonfly and peacock feather too. I used retiring mini library clips (you can't find these anywhere else) and did some sponging. I love the top note die because it makes it so easy to add shape and layers to any card.

I should make a stack of these since I'm always behind on sending out birthday cards. LOL. Getting cards in the mail is something I plan to get better at.

Come back tomorrow for more awesome creating.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!