An Apple a Day

My apple tree had lots of apples this past January. So many that we just couldn't eat them all so I made applesauce out of them. Here's my KitchenAid doing the grinding and straining for me:




I found a great recipe for applesauce and applebutter. You can find it at Pick Your Own. I canned over 8 jars of the stuff.

Here's the apples on the tree. I always forget the name of my apple tree. I'll have to ask Steve.


Here's the finished product and ready to be gifted.


I used the Homemade single stamp to make the label. It's easy to punch with our coordinating scallop circle punch and circle punch. I used Wild Wasabi and Cherry Cobbler Ink and added the Dazzling Details glitter glue. Oh and I can't forget to mention the fabric topper. That's Candy Cane Christmas on sale right now for only $2.99 a pack.

Well I've got to go do some laundry and make some more fabulous samples for you to see. Come back tomorrow!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!