Mother's Day Cards

My troop got together yesterday and made Mother's Day Cards using the retiring stamp set All In The Family. This set is pricey but really worth it. Look at all the fun they had making these cards.





We also used the new DSP that is coming out in June. Loving all the fun colors! I had to keep the girls entertained with something while waiting their turn to stamp so I got out the retired tattoo kits that I keep hidden. There was a lot of tattoos all over body parts. One girl even did her whole belly. LOL. So fun!

Here's an image of the stamp set so you can see all the stamps you get.



The girls had fun picking out the right heads, bodies, hair style, etc. Some girls added pets and brothers too. I have such creative girls in my troop. Thank you Stampin' Up! for making crafting with them easy.

Come back tomorrow for more fun retiring stamps and creations!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!