What's on my desk? It's a mess!

Well here it is Tuesday again. I should tell you that I'm excited now when I wake up and it's Tuesday. This means I get to create something out of the mess on my desk. Yep. This mess below:


will be transformed into a beautiful card for you all to see tomorrow. So check back and see what I make.

In the mean time take a look at the card we made with my Hostess Club:


We used the Acetate and Tissue Technique to create this beautiful card. I also used the Valentine Set that came out last month. It's only online (not in a catalog) so check it out here.

There's a new deal too this month that you should know about. Paper Pumpkin has a new promotion for new subscribers. When you sign up to receive Paper Pumpkin you'll also get a set of In-Color Markers for free.

Click below and get all the details:

https://mypaperpumpkin.com/en/

Make sure you pick me as your demonstrator. I offer extra project ideas and send out a cute welcome card to each subscriber.

Thanks so much for looking today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Look who's getting a visit from the toothfairy!