Photos in cards

I am so excited to show you this card. I made it out of the scraps on my desk. I had to use one of my sponged "mess ups" so it wouldn't go to waste. But it was kinda plain so I stamped on it and added a photo of my husband and our two girls.

Tip: I went into Microsoft Picture manager and played with the color on this photo. I wanted it to look muted and older. Then I printed it out on plain copy paper and cut it out.

Here's the card I made.


I finally got to try using the stamp set Peach Keen with the Photo Framelits. My downline and friend Kristie helped me figure this one out. Just cut out the camera shape with the framelits, flip it over and stamp the image of the camera on it. Easy! No scissors involved.

Another fun embellishment on this card is the wooden arrow. I love that it helps draw your eye to the photo.

Maybe I will give this to my hubby to brighten his day. Bringing back a memory from a carefree day.

I hope you enjoyed my creation. Come back next week to see what I make!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!