My Collection of TURTLES

Hey everyone, Just thought I would share my collection of TURTLES that I get to look at every day. Since I really like turtles and my team's name is Totally Turtles I thought I would post about them.



I'm Totally excited about my team. They are so amazing. Many of them are hobby demonstrators who make beautiful cards. Some of them are building a business and growing their own teams. I can't wait to get together with them on February 1st. I even have some team members that live out of state coming to my next meeting.

I have a special gift for those who promote. It's a cute turtle coin purse.



I make sure to put some goodies inside it too. Our latest winners have been Michelle, Carola and Lydia. Who's next?

Can't wait to share some wonderful ideas with all of you. If you aren't a demo yet and would like to join my team let me know. I hold monthly drawings for prizes, send a card to my top ten, do a monthly meeting and have my own incentive trip for those who earn it.

Click the tab above for more details about becoming a demonstrator.

Thanks for looking!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!