What's on my crafting table

Well if you want to know what's on my crafting table take a look:



This is just a small section of it too. So while I was cleaning up and putting away my crafts I had an idea. What if I showed you what my desk looks like every Wednesday and then on Thursday I show you what I made with the scraps I had on my desk. Sound fun? I think it would make me have more fun while cleaning up. So come back tomorrow and I'll show you what I made using what's on my crafting table. (and I didn't pull any extra paper out I swear!)

The reason I had some scraps on my desk was because of this project I made. I think this will be my next card class. (See my events page for more info).


I used new designer paper that I got out of the Mini Occasions catalog. It's so pretty. Plus I used a new embossing folder and punch. Makes this card easy to duplicate over and over. You could change it up and use whatever designer paper you have. Just have a coordinating cardstock and ink pad.

Happy hump day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Look who's getting a visit from the toothfairy!