Here's what I made

I think you will like this card. I used some scraps and other items that were laying on the counter in my craft room. The washi tape has been sitting there for a month! I finally figured out how to use it with a card. I wasn't too sure about the color combo but I think it turned out great.


I made the flower with the tissue that came with the add on kit. I had the Eiffel tower already made but wasn't sure about the brown in it so I hadn't used it on anything yet. So today I put it on this card.

Let me know if you like it. I think the flower will be a fun project to learn to make at one of my classes.

Speaking of which, I have a class on Thursday. It's the exploding Purse Box. I can't wait to show you it.

Visit my website to learn more about my upcoming classes.

Thanks for looking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Look who's getting a visit from the toothfairy!