New Year, New Calendar Page

With a new year comes a new calendar. I don't have a lot of room in my office so this cute desk top calendar that Mandy gave me is perfect. She is amazing when it comes to MDS. In fact she is on the design team for Stampin' Up!



I'm good for 3 months now. It's great so I can see what dates are on Saturdays. I can see at a glance when my troop meetings are and all the other important dates coming up fall on.

So now that it's January I've packed up my Christmas decorations.



I had to buy extra boxes for all the new decorations I bought. LOL. How many Christmas boxes do you have? I think I have close to 10. Wow!

Yesterday I had my Girl Scout Meeting. We really enjoyed learning about origami, selling cookies and picking a country for World Thinking Day. The girls have a new cookie this year. Cranberry Citrus Crisp. Sounds yummy doesn't it?

Here's my sweet troop:


They are amazing! All the girls help out and make the meetings fun. Looking forward to our next meeting!

Thanks for looking and see you next time!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Look who's getting a visit from the toothfairy!