Here's what I created!

I know you all are just dying to see what I made so here it is.


Supplies Used:

Bermuda Bay cardstock, Crumb Cake Cardstock, glimmer silver paper, News Print Paper (retired), Early Espresso Co'ordination paper (sanded), Very Vanilla cardstock, Bermuda Bay Ink, Early Espresso Ink, Very Vanilla crochet ribbon, Thinlits die, Postage Due Stamp Set, Banner Blast Stamp Set, Postage Stamp Punch, Banner Punch.

Yes all of these things were out and on my crafting tables. I even sponged the edges with Early Espresso Ink because I had a sponge sitting there. I should show you a picture of my desk clean now right? LOL.

Hope you enjoyed this post. Leave me a comment if you would like to see this as a weekly post.

Have a blessed day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Look who's getting a visit from the toothfairy!