Tuesday Messy Desk

Well actually everyday is messy desk day. LOL. But at least with this blog post you'll be able to see me create something out of the mess.


I was busy making tonight's card class so this is what's left there to work with for tomorrow's amazing creation!

Tonight we are learning to sponge like a pro. This is my monthly supper club and we get together to eat and have fun stamping. I'm excited to show my friends how to do this card below.



It's using Soft Sky (a new color they brought back. Yeah!) Crumb Cake, Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso and the ribbon is Baked Brown Sugar. Oh and the green is Pear Pizazz.

I love the new back ground stamp. The look of wood without embossing through the big shot. This is a must for any serious crafter. Endless possibilities.

Oh and I love the polaroid framelit! I have to say that I saw this card on facebook and it inspired me to make my own. Not sure how to link to it but I will tell you that Song Of My Heart was the one who posted it. Definitely "like" her on facebook to see more inspiring cards.

Oh and don't forget that new subscribers to Paper Pumpkin get a free set of markers! That's right! so go sign up for it by January 25th in order to get the great deal. The kit is only 19.95 a month and includes shipping. I like when prices include that instead of shocking you at the end. LOL.

Sign up with me and you get extra projects designed by me at the monthly Hostess Club. Here's the link to sign up:

My Paper Pumpkin

Come back tomorrow to see the amazing card I made with all my messy scraps.

Thanks for looking and have a blessed day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Look who's getting a visit from the toothfairy!