SUO Challenge 7

Okay I can't take credit for this lovely design but I did make it myself. Hee hee.  I love the clean look of this and I think it makes a great make n take for workshops. In fact I may have my ladies at the nursing home do this card next. We get together once a month and stamp cards for an hour. The ladies love it and I enjoy spending time with wonderful women who have so much to still offer others. 

Here's the card:

 I used the two step bird punch, dimensionals, Cherry Cobbler Cardstock, Peace on Earth Level II stamp set, Always Artichoke Ink, Cherry Cobbler Marker and Whisper White Cardstock.

This was very easy and looks great!

I had a very busy weekend with Girl Scouts. My two girls rode in the Christmas Parade Saturday night. Look how cute they are:





Jessica took that last one. LOL.

Here's an early Christmas present to myself for being so good this year.  A Decor Element for my stamp room.



It took some time but was really very easy and the lettering is so crisp and clean. I could never do this with paint.

I may add some butterflies around the sides of this. I'll update you on that if I do.

Happy Holidays!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Look who's getting a visit from the toothfairy!