It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

So this morning my kids go outside and the birdbath is frozen. Clue number one that it's getting closer to Christmas.

Jessica keeps asking us to put up the Christmas Lights. Clue number two.

What's the last clue? The advent countdown has begun! Here's where I hung my countdown boxes.

I still need to decorate the mantel but I got these up and I'm ready to put fun treats and crafts inside them. My friend Vanessa came up with a great list of ideas for her boxes. When she gives it to me I'll post it on my blog.

I've been trying to get my build a house ready for the class I'm doing on the 19th. Here's how it looks today. I may add more to it.


I made curtains from our fabric and used the now sold out DSP called Candy Lane. So if you want to decorate your house like mine you'll have to come to my class. Hee Hee.

One of my friends and newest downline had her first workshop last night. We had a fun time and had delicious tortilla soup. She got a few sales and hopefully a group of ladies that she can start building her business off of. It only takes one person at a workshop to fall in love with Stampin' Up! then you have a customer that becomes your friend. (Because we are all addicted to Stampin' Up! LOL)

Off to do some Christmas shopping.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!