Love to stamp!

I love my business!!! I had a fun day yesterday with mostly my downline. Becky came too but continues to rebuke me when I ask if she wants to join. Sigh.

We made Christmas tags and a cute little box for them to go in. I had some difficulty with the lid to the box but finally figured it out. I think they turned out cute but unfortunately I didn't take a picture of any of the tags.

I also have been making Happy Belated Birthday cards. Why don't I just make Birthday cards? Well I'm always late sending them. So here's one of the cards I made.

I love how it turned out. So did Becky. Hee hee. I guess I can send her one early for her birthday. LOL.

Gotta run. Lunch with some friends. All you can eat Sushi. Yum!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!