Merry Christmas!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and enjoyed spending time with family and friends. I feel so blessed to have the life I do. This Christmas I realized that I don't need to spend a ton of money on gifts. In fact I enjoyed making gifts this year. Those that got a handmade gift really appreciated it. I wish I could have done more for my two children but thanks to a very generous neighbor my kids got the DS they wanted. (Thank you Melanie!) Words can't describe how I feel. I know that God has blessed me with my friends here in Alabama. I have met such wonderful people and really feel that I've come home.

With all that was going on before Christmas I didn't get a chance to post any pictures of the projects I made. So here's the card I made for the priest at our church.


I used the Big Shot Cake pop up card die. It was the center circle only and I added candles for the four weeks of advent. Then I made the center candle white.

I used the two step bird punch for the leaves around the edge. The background stamp is sanded. Purple is I think the concord crush.

Here's a picture of my Christmas Tree all decorated.

We have a tradition of hiding a turtle ornament on the tree and the first girl to find it gets an extra present. Jessica found the turtle this year. The present was a turtle brain teaser game. She had fun learning how to play it.

Today is a restful day. Still in my jammies and girls are playing Wii with their friend. Steve did the dishes. I love him! Got some laundry put away and now I'm enjoying my coffee and reading blogs.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!