Using Birgit's idea

Well I finally had a chance to make something using Birgit's template for the candle/bookmark holder. Take a look!





I used the Newsprint DSP, Punch Potpourri hostess set, lace ribbon and embosslit Beautiful Butterflies. Oh and the black taffeta ribbon that my upline Mandy gave me for no reason. Totally love Mandy! (I love her even if she doesn't give me stuff. ;)

I gave this to my hostess Debbie last night for having a party at her house. We didn't get a big turn out but I really had fun showing what the Big Shot could do to Angela and Francesca.  Here's what I demonstrated:



This is after:


I had the shadow box completed except for the spider DE. I demonstrated putting it on the glass. It was so easy!

We also did this cute box.

Francesca didn't roll her fence real dark so she was able to color in the grass and make wood grain on the posts. Look how the eyes and mouth of the pumpkin have a glow around them. She used a lighter marker around them and then colored in the pumpkin. Way neat!


She added the cat and broom to the side of the box. She caught on quick with all the added details and bling you can add to projects. She was making my sample look pretty sad. :(




This is the completed card and box we made. I used the stamp set Fang-tastic from the Mini Catalog for both projects. It's really a fun set to have for Halloween. I love it!


Debbie came up with a totally cool new use for the black lace ribbon. She cut a piece off and made a spider out of it.  I love it!!!  The legs look so real!

Alabama is kicking @#%!! Roll Tide!!!  (Sorry, the score is just outrageous!)

Oh I get to go out to dinner tonight with my upline Michelle. She moved away 3 years ago and that's why I became a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. If it wasn't for her leaving I would have continued to be a very good customer instead of joining this fantastic company and growing my business as well as growing my circle of friends. Thanks Michelle and I'm looking forward to seeing you tonight!

Do you want to host a party after seeing all this cool stuff? Email me and we'll set it up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!