Halloween Treats

These Halloween Treats are easy to make and can be used for a Girl Scout troop or class party.



Halloween paper, new Glass Glitter , Large scallop punch, Waffle paper,
markers, black lace trim, Seasonal Sentiments stamp set, pumpkin pie 1/8" taffeta ribbon.
Oh yeah and a toilet paper tube.

I gave this one to my new, very talented, German customer. I think she can teach me a few things. LOL. I hope she liked the gift. She was kind enough to give me a template for the box and the candle gift. I'll make something soon with it and then post it.

I made another tag for this treat box but it covered the whole tube so it just was too big to use on this project. So I gave it to my 7 year old daughter. Here's what she made with it.


She stamped the dog and drew the treat bag in his mouth. Sooooo cute!

I'm still working on getting my pumpkins decorated and the little house that we have in the Mini Catalog. I hope to have it done by Friday. Gotta get busy.

Happy Stampin'!

Comments

Debra said…
hello, I'm following you from SC ,www.stampapotamus.blogspot.com
Diana Carr said…
I like the treat tube. I'll be trying that out very soon! Now following your from Stampin' Connection.

Diana
www.secretlifeofpaper.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!