Roll Tide!!!

Tomorrow is the kick off of  College Football season and The Crimson Tide will be playing San Jose in Tuscaloosa. In honor of the SEC Champions I had to make this fabulous card to celebrate Game Day.


Roll Tide!

I used Cherry Cobbler cardstock with our new designer paper called Love Letters. (The Hounds tooth).
Oh and that ribbon is Cherry Cobbler seam binding from the Holiday Mini Catalog.
I printed out the A and cut it with scissors and attached it to Very Vanilla Cardstock.
Card measures 5 1/2 x 5 1/2



This is the seam binding on the roll. It's very thin and soft which makes it perfect for sewing projects but you can use it on cards to add some texture. Plus it's the only ribbon that comes in Cherry Cobbler. You'll want to get a roll of this today.

You might be asking if I'm an Alabama fan since I'm not originally from Alabama. The answer is YES. When I moved to Alabama 5 years ago Hurricane Dennis was coming straight at us. It was growing to a Cat 5 and we pretty much knew we should evacuate. But when the Governor called and said to evacuate then we really knew. (Recording). 

I tried calling in Montgomery but no rooms were available. Then I tried Birmingham and still no luck. I called Tuscaloosa and bingo! So at 9pm Steve and I loaded the kids and our belongings and headed away from the coast towards Tuscaloosa. Our hotel had several statues of elephants out front. In fact I got a picture of my girls on them.

It was a fun trip actually and the girls had fun playing in the pool, going out to eat and visiting the local museum.

Everywhere we went it said Roll Tide and that's how we came to love Alabama. It doesn't hurt that they are the best team out there either. LOL. So cheer on your team tomorrow and send me a picture of a card you make in honor of your team.


Well I should be doing some house work before kids come home from school so I guess I'll go do that. Not exactly what I want to do. LOL.  But they do say cleanliness is next to Godliness.

Comments

CUTE blog!

I'm now following you from SC. Hope to see you as my follower too!

http://604clothpaperscissors.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!