Remembering my mom

Yesterday was my mom's birthday. She would have been 77 years old. I miss her. Luckily I am able to share some of my friends moms. Especially Cindy's mom, Jeannette. I love her! She's so sweet and funny.

My mom was very loving and caring. She always gave me hugs and told me how much she loved me. I'm grateful that I got to be the baby of the family and that my mom and I did so many things together when I was growing up. She showed me how to be a good mom to my two girls. I may not teach them all the basics of life but I show them I love them and I spend time with them.

Here's a card I made for my mommy yesterday.


Notice that the words, "please know that I care" also got stamped on the card. I did not want that so to fix my "mistake" I stamped the Thinking of you on a scrap piece of white and punched it out with the label and then sponged some Pear Pizazz on the edges. So see, there are no mistakes in stamping. LOL. Here's the new and improved version.



I also put some dimensionals underneath to give it more pop.

The leaves are from the two step bird punch and the button is from the mini catalog. I love these buttons! They are big and shiny.

Now go hug or call your mommy.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!