When your jeans split....

Make flowers!

Here's what my jeans looked like before (Sorry no rear view shots with me wearing them.)

This is what they look like now:

I also added some other fabric to it that my friend Flora gave me. I haven't hot glued it all together yet but I still need to get some pins for the back.

More pictures:



I love this new flower die. It's great!

Here's a card I made the other day. I really like this Crosses of Hope stamp set.


I used markers to color in the cross.

Make sure you use sticky strip to put the ribbon on though because if you don't it will look like this the next morning.


Not very pretty and not very nice if you gave it to someone. Luckily I hang on to my cards for a good few months before I give them to anyone. LOL.

Hope you are having a great day!

Comments

Carrie Sampsel said…
This is clever!! I just threw out 4 pairs of my husbands ripped jeans. I may have to go dig them back out. lol So cute. TFS.
www.carriesscrapyard.blogspot.com
Patti said…
Great idea to recycle those jeans. Very pretty card too.
Carla said…
I love your flowers... what a fabulous idea!!! Your card is stunning!!! Hugs,

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!