Bliss at the workshop

I have to say that my hostess Cortney has wonderful friends and neighbors. It was so much fun showing them how to use the Big Shot to emboss the Tulips around the edge of the cardstock and to let them create a card using the stamp set Bliss. Such a simple card but really was pretty.

Baja Breeze is such a pretty color but I was looking at the card today and thought, "What about using other colors to make a whole set of cards."
Here's what I did in about 20 minutes or less.



This would make a great hostess gift. Add some matching envelopes, tie some ribbon around it and you have
the perfect present.


Have a great day!

Comments

Carla said…
Fabulous cards. I'll bet your workshop was so fun. Hugs,

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!