Supper and stamping!

Tuesday night I had 9 ladies come to my supper and stamp club. It was a lot of fun! I made spagetti and meatballs.  Others brought side dishes.

Here is the card we made:

I wanted to make something else too but my creative juices were not flowing. Everything I tried to make looked ugly to me. I finally just gave up and decided to just do one card. I think everyone was happy with this though.

Here's some other samples of cards. My very talented downline, Laura, made this one.


The swirl in the corner is from the stamp Elizabeth. So creative! DSP is Springtime Vintage. 

Here's a card I made for my Anniversary that's coming up.


I couldn't find my spinner hands so I just added a heart on it. I think my black ink pad need reinking though. LOL.  Oh well.

Have a great day!

Comments

Stacy Royster said…
Great card Jackie. I love the bunched up ribbon effect. I have seen that on a lot of cards lately. I have not figured out how it is done, but I definitely need to learn, because it adds such a great effect. TFS!

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!