Prayer Journal

I've been toying with the idea of starting a prayer journal. This would be a written version of what I do verbally at night now. Actually I do verbal with my girls and then silent when I go to bed. I think the power of writing something down makes things happen. They always tell you to write down your goals. Perhaps writing down prayers would be just as powerful. Either way it can't hurt right?

Here's a journal I decorated recently as a gift to the girl that hosts the prayer group that I go to.

I used Baja Breeze Seam Binding and cardstock, Springtime Vintage DSP, the stamp set Crosses of Hope, Crumb Cake ink, and Very Vanilla cardstock.
Punches: Decorative Label, scallop edge

Accessories: Rosettes, (Mini Catalog), 5 x 5 chipboard journal book (big cattie, pg 185)

Really simple but so pretty. I was inspired by the video on the demonstrator website that's about our upcoming promotion. Can't wait to tell you all about it. Everyone will love it! If you come to my supper club on March 15, you'll find out all the details.

I hear my wonderful husband calling for me to come to bed so I better call it a night.

God Bless!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!