Simply Adorned Inserts

My class went great today! I had 6 ladies come. Most of them are in my downline. Hee hee. They love the Simply Adorned Charm and making inserts can be addictive. One of them was worried about me being ready for the class. (I wonder why.) But I do my best creating under pressure. Here's what I came up with.


We did 5 inserts plus a Monogram for the back. I think they all turned out great.

Tomorrow is my turtle meeting. We're going to have soooo much fun! I'll have a raffle, swaps, prizes and more. Thinking about joining Stampin' Up! and having a group of ladies to get together with and stamp with? Then email me. We'd love to have you!

I'm heading to bed now. Seems like I'm still pretty tired from my illness.

Night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!