Kids Valentine's for class

My daughters had fun making the Valentine's for their classes yesterday. Here they are cuting, gluing and putting it all together.



We used the new DSP paper in the mini catalog. I really like the gray, red and pink in it. Amanda's Valentine's were the heart treat cups with a Dove chocolate heart inside each one. I punched a hole at the top and added some gray ribbon.  I have her name in a stamp so we just stamped her name on the back. Here's her's.


Jessica's class got pencils. But I couldn't just send in a pencil by itself so we made little toppers out of the owl stamp from SAB and the punch. The color is Poppy Parade. Jessica picked it out. Daddy helped by punching the scallop circle.  Jessica glued it all together.


We also stamped her name on the back. Turned out cute I think.  The teachers got a cake pop made by Francesca. Lookie:


They are super yummy! Francesca sold a ton of cake pops this Valentine's.  She's ready for a break from baking. LOL.  She's planning to make Mardi Gras ones soon though.

Here's the gifts I gave my girls this morning. 


Chocolate, stickers, stuffed animals and a handmade card.  They loved it! Jessica asked if I'll do this every Valentine's day. I said, "Maybe."  LOL. 

Hope you have a very wonderful Valentine's Day!

Comments

Mandy Grant said…
It's so fun to see pictures of the girls stamping!

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!