Happy Retirement

My husband's cousin, Charlie, just retired and had a huge party this past Friday. I asked Steve if he needed me to make a card. He said yes. So here's what I came up with.

I used the madallion background stamp, Plant Hope stamp set, Bashful Blue, River Rock, Wild Wasabi, Sahara Sand. Sponged some Crumb Cake ink or maybe it was Basic Brown. I didn't want to add any ribbon or "girlie" stuff on it. Just simple.  The saying is from Teeny Tiny Sayings. I love this set. It's also the one I used for Valentine's Day.  So many different sayings that really it's the only set you need. 

I guess that's it for today. Gotta plan my stamp club projects for tonight.  I'm feeling better so I'll go ahead and do the class. See ya all soon.

Comments

Leena Girsa said…
This is a great retirement card. I often get asked to make cards for men and have a hard time coming up with something masculine...thanks for the inspiration! Now following your blog from SC #342. Hope you'll return the favor when you get a chance. http://alacards.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!